On Top of the World
Financial Times ranks us among the world’s best.
Ignite the Leader Inside You
You’ve always had a spark inside you.
Otherwise, you wouldn’t be where you are now – a successful professional at an important career inflection point. So far, your drive to excel and your willingness to go the extra mile have served you well. But now, you find yourself in search of a new spark – an opportunity that can catalyze the next leap in your career.
So, what comes next?That’s where the Executive MBA program comes in
Why the Robinson EMBA?
Today, how business is conducted in China can affect how it’s conducted in Atlanta. Robinson’s Executive MBA program fully embraces the need to focus on global markets. In addition to a two-week business residency, international theories and practices are “baked-into” every course.
Read more about the business residency
- More Executives. The Robinson College of Business produces more top executives in Georgia than any other school.
- Smart Schedule. An accelerated course of study allows you to earn your degree in just 17 months–without interrupting your career. Classes are held every other week on Friday and Saturday at the convenient GSU Buckhead facility.
- Distinguished Faculty. Our faculty of experts is sought out by major corporations and national media for their knowledge and views.
- Global Business Focus. A two-week business residency trip offers participants keen insight into different business climates.
- More than 30 years of experience. Since 1980, the Robinson EMBA Program has been preparing executives for the next leap forward in their careers. Experience and innovation define the Robinson EMBA.
- Structured, yet flexible. Starting with your admissions interview, we strive to get to know you. Within the EMBA Program’s carefully structured curriculum, you find workshops, seminars, one-on-one coaching sessions, course assignments, and many other opportunities to focus on the skills and talents you need to develop.
A message from our director
You’ve achieved a lot in your career, and now you’re looking forward to new opportunities. You’re ready to pursue your MBA. For 30 years, the Robinson Executive MBA Program has been challenging experienced professionals to stretch their leadership skills and build on their knowledge of strong business practices.Now, it’s your turn. Come to an Open House luncheon, sit in on a class, meet our faculty, talk with our students and alumni–find out if the Robinson EMBA Program is right for you. You’re ready to take the next step.